Apply to BE our AFRICA SALES EXECUTIVE
About the Job
We are looking for a vibrant, competent person for the marketing and selling of Globaltrack’s Applications and Solutions to the market in Africa from a base in Sandton, Johannesburg.
Please note that the successful candidate must either be in possession of a South African ID or a valid Work Permit for South Africa.
Based in Sandton,
Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa
· Previous experience in selling into Africa (B2B) is non-negotiable
· Being able to communicate in an African language (preferably Swahili, Portuguese) will be advantageous
· The main focus of the position is to generate Sales/ Leads and constantly achieve/ exceed Sales Targets
· You are welcome to apply from areas outside Gauteng, South Africa but no allowance for candidate relocation to Gauteng, South Africa is included for the successful candidate
· Minimum three years relevant experience in the Automotive, Logistics or Distribution environment
· Minimum of 2 to 5 year experience in a Sales Position (B2B)
· Preferably experience in a technical or electronic orientated product line
· Fluent in English as minimum language requirement (Speak, Read, Write)
· Able to communicate in business acumen (official letters, quotations, presentations etc.)
· Proven skills in:
o Quoting and negotiation
o Phone etiquette (including cold calling)
o Following a Sales Process
o Closing Deals
o Nurturing client relationships
o Discovering and nurturing new business leads
o Business development on a B2B & decisionmaker level
o The understanding and explaining of technical specifications as part of the Sales Process
· Technical Abbilities
o CRM System
o Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Sharepoint etc.)
o Google Suite (Email, Search Engine, Calendar, Google Drive etc.)
o A knowledge of telematics and tracking products/ solutions will be advantageous
How do I apply?
You have already selected a vacancy that you would like to apply for
Now click on "Tell us about yourself" and complete your personal details such as uploading your CV etc.
Then click on "Complete Online Assessment" and complete the questions